- Resists Moisture, seepage, leaks, weather, salt, dirt
- Will not crack, peel or chip in hot or cold temperatures
- Coats, Seals, Protects, Long Lasting, Durable
- No minimum order
- Paintable, non-sagging formulation
- Adheres to any metal, concrete/asphalt, rigid plastic surfaces
This product is easy to use right from an aerosol can. This product comes out of the can as a black rubberized liquid. Rubber In a Can from Alvin Products flows into cracks and holes and creates a tight rubber surface drying to a flexible, rubberized watertight coating. Alvin's rubber in a can should be in every garage, tool box and on the job site.
Uses Include; gutters, downspouts, roofs, skylights, duct work, planters, pvc pipes, flashings, driveways, chimneys, bird baths, cars, buses, weld joints, HVAC equipment, RVs/Motor homes, fenders, underbodies, wheel wells, gas tanks, truck beds, foundations, AC drip pans, pipes, window leaks, patios, boats, fountains, outdoor ponds and pools.
16oz. Aerosol Can
See www.rubberinacan.com For Product instructions and photos!
*Test each application for suitability prior to each use